The Amber Travel Pack – Includes Fit to Fly, Day 2, 5 (Test to Release) & Day 8 PCR WINDSOR
The Amber Travel Pack costs £450.
The Travel Pack includes;
‘Fit to Fly’ PCR test & certificate before you leave.
Day 2 and 8 mandatory tests for international arrivals.
Day 5 test to release (optional) to end your isolation early if test results are negative.
Disclaimer: If test results are delayed due to any issue at the Lab or results are inconclusive, as we are independent of Lab, we cannot be liable for any late or inconclusive results.
Recommended – We recommend having adequate travel insurance in case of an ‘inconclusive’ result (frequency approx 1 in 500)
Government confirms traffic light list ahead of cautious return to international travel:
The 12 countries and territories on the green list are:
- New Zealand
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands
- St Helena, Tristan de Cunha and Ascension Island
Travellers will need to:
- Take a private Covid test in their holiday destination before returning home – this can be a lateral flow or PCR test
- Fill in a passenger locator form online before leaving their destination
- Take a private PCR test on or before day two of their arrival in England
There will be no need to quarantine when back home, or take additional tests, unless the post-arrival test is positive.
People should not be travelling to amber countries for leisure.
- Take a private Covid test before returning to England
- Fill in a passenger locator form online before heading home
- Self-isolate at home for 10 days
- Take a private PCR test on or before day two of their arrival in England and again on day eight
They could end self-isolation early by taking an optional PCR test on day five, under the existing test to release scheme.